Friday, May 4, 2012

Welcome Kiki!!


Welcome Kiki!!!  Our lovely daughter arrived at 1:26 pm on Wednesday May 2nd at Los Robles Hospital in Thousand Oaks California.

Here we are waiting for the doctor.  He was about 30 minutes late, but we forgave him...fortunately we didn't have somewhere more important that we needed to go.  Kiki weighted in 8 pounds 1 ounce and was 20 inches long.  Her head was a little over 14 inches which was off the chart in terms of the percentile (good thing she was C section)!
This is Kiki's Rocky Balboa pose - Free at last!!


Giddy Daddies at the warming table about 30 minutes after Kiki was born. 

I just had my first bath and I feel great!
So glad to finally meet you my sweet!

1 comment:

Surrogacy said...

What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning.